[Fedora-packaging] Best way to add a line to a config file from another package?

Vasile Gaburici vgaburici at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 17:20:18 UTC 2008

Also, removing the entry is not necessary. Nothing breaks if the extra
map does not exist. It would actually be a bad idea to remove the
entry because Type 42 fonts generated by the user using otftotfm would
become unusable after the tool is uninstalled, even thought the tool
is not required to use the fonts it generated. Given this, I'll submit
a config patch for texlive-texmf-dvips.

But first I need someone to review the lcdf-typetools package because
it has been orphaned for a while, so it's not in Fedora anymore. I
have not yet put up the patched version, although I'm using it,
because of this config issue. The tool is useful enough for installing
fonts for TeX as it is. Well, it is actually required to fix a bug I
filed against texlive-context...