[Fedora-packaging] Game data packaging

Michał Bentkowski mr.ecik at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 21:09:30 UTC 2008

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Games/Packaging → "Data files
(maps, pixmaps, sounds) go in  %{_datadir}/%{name} , not
%{_datadir}/games/%{name} . Binaries go in  %{_bindir}  and not
/usr/games. According to the FHS, the use of /usr/share/games and
/usr/games is optional, and we recommend not using either for
consistency, so that games are packaged like all other applications. "