[Fedora-packaging] Re: [Fedora-haskell-list] Revised Haskell Guidelines 2008.08.13

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Wed Aug 27 22:58:01 UTC 2008

YN> I have a couple of volunteers.  Gotta follow up on this.

Well, perhaps you're unaware, but the draft has passed FPC and a few
hours ago passed FESCo and will become official next week unless
significant objections are raised.  Of course, we need those macros in
GHC before things will actually build, and I don't think all of the
submitted packages actually conform to the approved draft so there may
be a bit of work before they can pass a review.

 - J<