[Fedora-packaging] Re: Package for pysvn

Timothy Selivanow timothy.selivanow at virtualxistenz.com
Wed Jan 9 18:08:20 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 11:32 -0500, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 08:24 -0800, Timothy Selivanow wrote:
>
> > $ rpmbuild -ba ./rpmbuild/SPECS/python-svn.spec
> > error: line 38: Package does not exist: %description debuginfo
>
> For what it is worth, I downloaded the package from Terje's URL and it
> builds fine on my end.
>
> Look at your ~/.rpmmacros file, see if anything odd is in there.
>
> Double check that you're using the clean spec file, with no "%
> description debuginfo".
>
> ~spot

Aarg!  ~/.rpmmacros was the first thing I checked initially, but I
missed it the first time.

FWIW: %packager != %package    :)

As soon as I get the %check section fixed, I'll repost it for comments.

--Tim
/ court, n.:                                        \
|         A place where they dispense with justice. |
\                 -- Arthur Train                   /
  \
   \   \
        \ /\
        ( )