[Fedora-packaging] Fedora Packaging Committee Meeting (Tuesday July 22)

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Fri Jul 18 04:07:42 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-07-17 at 23:20 -0400, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-07-15 at 13:25 -0400, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
> > The next Fedora Packaging Committee Meeting will be held on Tuesday,
> > July 22, 2008. (Note: Normally, the FPC meets every other week, but this
> > meeting was scheduled since we did not have quorum on July 15, 2008)
>
> In case it wasn't clear to everyone already, sometimes, I'm an idiot.
> I'll be in route to OLS during the time I scheduled for this meeting.
> You guys are welcomed to have it without me, but if not, we'll push out
> to next Tuesday... or we could try for Monday. FPC members, please chime
> in.

FYI: I am not sure, whether I'll be able to attend any meeting
throughout the next 4 weeks, because other higher commitments are likely
to interfere[1]. I.e. whether it'll be Monday or Tuesday doesn't really
matter much to me.

Though I'll try to join whenever meetings will be scheduled, it's
impossible for me to promise to be able to do so.

Ralf

[1] This already had happened this week. I had planned to attend, but
something "urgent" demanding "immediate action" had driven me AFK
shortly before the "scheduled meeting".