[Fedora-packaging] Fedora Packaging Committee Meeting (Tuesday July 22)

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at greysector.net
Wed Jul 23 19:37:53 UTC 2008

On Tuesday, 15 July 2008 at 19:25, Tom spot Callaway wrote:
> The next Fedora Packaging Committee Meeting will be held on Tuesday,
> July 22, 2008. (Note: Normally, the FPC meets every other week, but this
> meeting was scheduled since we did not have quorum on July 15, 2008)
>
> Meeting time is at 17:00 UTC. FPC members, please try to be on-time, as
> the Fedora Board meets at 18:00 UTC.

I couldn't make it, again, and I'm sorry. The current meeting time is consistently
overlapping with my sport activities which can't be rescheduled. That time
might change after the vacations are over, but I won't know until then.
I'd very much like to change that meeting time or step down from FPC if that's
not possible. I don't see any point in being on the Committee if I can't attend
the meetings.

Moreover, I'm on vacation for the most of August and will only have Internet
connectivity via a cellphone, if at all, and that's expensive, so I'll
be limiting it as much as possible.

Regards,
R.

Livna http://rpm.livna.org | MPlayer http://mplayerhq.hu