[Fedora-packaging] Troubles with the .desktop file

Henrique Junior henriquecsj at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 01:25:13 UTC 2008

Hi folks,
I'm trying to create an RPM from the chemical drawing tool BkChem but:
1 - The software doesn't have an .desktop file
So I created it myself and it looks right [1]
2 - But when creating an RPM I receive a message that some files are not packaged.
Can someone, please, give some help?

Here is the .spec [2] and the src.rpm that I made without creating an .desktop entry.

[1] - http://lspooky.fedorapeople.org/bkchem.desktop
[2] - http://lspooky.fedorapeople.org/bkchem.spec
[3] - http://lspooky.fedorapeople.org/bkchem-0.12.2-1.fc9.src.rpm

Thanks

 Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
"In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?!"

      Novos endereços, o Yahoo! que você conhece. Crie um email novo com a sua cara @ymail.com ou @rocketmail.com.
http://br.new.mail.yahoo.com/addresses