[Fedora-packaging] Customizing Fedora Installer

Amir Franco Joven amir.pluglist at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 04:30:53 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to customize the Fedora installer for my orgs use.
The idea is we have apps that we want to include in the fedora cd/dvd
installer,
we only need it for our own, not for the whole fedora distribution.

What I've tried so far is pungi, and yes, I was able to produce an updated
installer.
the only problem that i have now is i dont know which files to modify to add
our app in the package selection

can someone point me to a document that i should read to carry out our plan?
or is this really possible?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Amir