[Fedora-packaging] Some licenses which need checking

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Wed Mar 5 14:01:23 UTC 2008

Le Mer 5 mars 2008 14:48, Richard W.M. Jones a écrit :
> I'm trying to package a Unicode library which contains lots of
> different "<some random NLS> to Unicode" mappings files.

Many packages ship unicode.org data (perl is another one). It would be
really nice to have a reference package that provided this data for
the rest of the system (and was updated with unicode.org revision,
since right now you can have different apps with different versions of
the same files).

When I had the same problem as you I chickened out and added a
builddep on the perl files, since I needed only two of them and only
at build time, and didn't want to do the legal legwork on stuff
already approved as part of another package.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot