[Fedora-packaging] Re: New draft packaging guidelines for OCaml

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Wed Mar 5 06:14:10 UTC 2008

PN> I prefer to see this documented in guidelines instead to discuss
PN> this on fedora-packaging or say on fedora-devel list. I assume
PN> same will be applied for other %doc files AUTHORS ChangeLog README
PN> that is not to include them if they are same files already
PN> included in main package right?

Well, the existing guidelines already cover this by explicitly banning
duplicates in the %files list.  I see the current discussion as
addressing the question of whether there are any permissible
exceptions to that, and whether the guidelines need to be modified to
allow them.  That is obviously on topic for this list.

 - J<