[Fedora-packaging] Re: FESCo notes on OCaml guidelines change

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Thu Mar 13 19:12:43 UTC 2008

RD> The comments weren't relevant directly to what was being voted on,
RD> so, backwards/offtopic +1 here too.  ??

I included the entire FESCo discussion on the topic.  I'm sorry if you
didn't want to see all of it, but I would rather be criticized for
including too much than for editing something out.

I am really beginning to think that it would be far better for me to
simply not volunteer to summarize these meetings and forward
information between the committees, because either someone doesn't
like the format, someone thinks I included too much, or someone thinks
I included too little.

 - J<