[Fedora-packaging] Vim compile options in Fedora

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Wed Nov 12 23:15:58 UTC 2008

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 05:40:20PM -0500, Timandahaf wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My question is, how do I go about placing a request to have this feature
> turned on?

You should enter it in fedora bugzilla located at:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/

> (I apologize in advance if this is not the appropriate list to ask this
> question.)

This is the wrong list, this list is about packaging practices and
guidelines, not about package issues. If you want more audience than
bugzilla (which you should use first), fedora-devel-list would be more
appropriate.

--
Pat