[Fedora-packaging] package review template

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Mon Oct 6 06:45:56 UTC 2008

Thanks for all the comments following up to the original post.

Since there seems to be a number of people who think having a template would be useful, I created the following draft page:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/ReviewTemplate

If you are an experienced reviewer, feel free to improve or change the wording of the text and to add other template items you feel are missing.  It occurs to me though that it might be better just to merge this into the current http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/ReviewGuidelines page, otherwise it may just become one more duplication of information, that will have to be kept in sync.  So I would like to see Packaging/ReviewGuidelines formatted or presented in such a way that it could used by copy'n'paste as a template for the formal part of the review.

Jens