[Fedora-packaging] package review template

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Fri Oct 3 04:35:38 UTC 2008

Hi Packagers,

A lot of package reviewers already seem to have their own templates for doing package reviews, which is fine and well.  I was thinking that this could benefit more reviewers, specially those who review less frequently or are newer to reviewing, if a link to a reference review template was added to Packaging/ReviewGuidelines that anyone could make use of.

I could attach mine, which is just a trimmed version of the must and should items on the above page with "[]" checkboxes but maybe some of the top reviewer may have something better or more polished.  Anyway if noone else wants to "throw the first stone" I could open a draft wiki page where we can flesh it out.

Jens