[Fedora-packaging] Moonlight support within MonoDevelop

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Mon Oct 20 22:41:31 UTC 2008

Hi,

I know that moonlight is a no-go area due to Novell's insanity and love
up with the Borg, but is support for moonlight from within MonoDevelop
also a no-go area?

I've asked on the Mono-packaging list if there is a way to disable
moonlight support within MD, but I doubt there will be an easy solution.

Advice required on this. I don't want to have to start hacking things
around if support doesn't violate the rules.

TTFN

Paul