Re: [Fedora-packaging] Long and "advertising" descriptions (was: Fedora 8 Update: enlightenment-0.16.999.043-3.fc8)

New description:

Enlightenment 0.17 is desktop shell based on Enlightenment Foundation
Libraries. It's highly optimized and provides extensive theming capabilities.
A Desktop shell means it's a window manager plus a file manager, plus
configuration utilitys all in one. It works reasonably fast even on old and low
range computers, providing eye-candy environment.

--
http://scwlab.com