[Fedora-packaging] Request : removal of gtk-sharp

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 20:41:26 UTC 2008

Paul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> From what I've discovered, gtk-sharp has been fully depricated by
> gtk-sharp2 now and so as maintainer of this package for fedora, can I
> ask that it is retired from rawhide and f9?

yes.  But you don't need to mention it here :-)

mail fedora-devel about it in case someone else wants to pick it up for
some package/need we don't know about. (IIRC, you already did).

Then follow the instructions on this page:
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/PackageEndOfLife

-Toshio