[Fedora-packaging] FPC meeting time proposal

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Wed Apr 15 16:00:56 UTC 2009

Well, obviously that didn't work.  It looks to me as if the set of
time requirements simply can't be satisfied, but to be sure we need to
have everyone post the times they're available so that we can try to
find an acceptable time without regard to what's going on in the
meeting channel.

Please keep all times in UTC and only list out times when you will be
available both with and without DST/Summer time (so we don't lose
people during the transition time).

I am pretty flexible; I can conceivably meet at any time between 8AM
and midnight local time, but I do have to get to and from work.
Fortunately I can move that time around a bit, and on Wednesdays I
generally work from home and have no time restrictions.

So let's just say that I'm available any time between 14:00UTC (08:00CST)
to 05:00UTC (00:00CDT), seven days a week.  Assuming I've managed to
wrap my head around summer time properly.

 - J<