[Fedora-packaging] New Draft Packaging Guideline - Fixing Gconf schema registration

Shawn Starr sstarr at platform.com
Wed Apr 15 16:50:33 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

I have created a draft guideline using OpenSuSE's existing macros.gconf2 script for Fedora.

You can find this at: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/ScriptletSnippets/GConf

I have done an initial test with the .spec file mentioned as an example in this draft. Seems to work fine. Since this the first iteration, I would like people to comment so we can get this finalized for Fedora 12 and rejoice in speedy installs and yum updates.

Thanks!

--
Shawn Starr
Software Developer, Open Source Grid Development Center (OSGDC)