[Fedora-packaging] Re: Strawman: standardize 8-space tab width

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Fri Aug 21 06:52:02 UTC 2009

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 01:20:08AM -0400, Seth Vidal wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Aug 2009, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
>
>> After seeing an argument in a review over someone using a five-space tab
>> width (?!), I submit the following for flameage:
>>
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/Tabs
>>

> how about no tabs at all. With the exception of fortran and makefiles
> let's hang tabs out to die a cold, unloved death.

Yes, please! Especially half-mixed specfiles are fun. Isn't there an
emacs/vim mode for specfiles that could be modified to automatically
untabbify specfiles upon the next edit?
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net