[Fedora-packaging] ExplicitRequires/Commenting Drafts

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 18:32:16 UTC 2009

Hey guys,

Since we passed this again with minor changes but one of FESCo's
comments seemed to be that they thought the two changes were being
proposed as a whole, I'm going to split this into two pages.  Explicit
Requires will keep the :MUST: and the == Explicit Requires ==  section.
 The new, Non-obvious spec file items will have the :Should: and ==
Non-Obvious Items in Spec Files == section.

The text of both sections will remain unchanged.  (spot has already
updated for the FHS removal).

Holler at me if you think this violates our rules.

-Toshio