[Fedora-packaging] %define => %global change accepted

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 18:57:55 UTC 2009

This is an FYI to Guidelines authors past and future that FESCo and the
FPC approved the change to use %global instead of %define.  I don't know
of anyplaces that should remain %define so I'm going to start changing
everyplace on the wiki that uses %define to %global.  Someone stop me if
they know of an exception to this.

Also, Ville, we should change the spec templates in rpmdevtools to do
this as well.  Would you like a bug report, patch, or you'll just take
care of that?

-Toshio