[Fedora-packaging] Confused by non-numeric version in release guideline

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Tue Jan 13 21:24:27 UTC 2009

Rex Dieter wrote:
> That's a general problem, where to draw the line in including
> explanations or justifications for said guidelines.
As one who learns best when an issue is understood, rather than just
rote learned, I would be all for allowing the guidelines to include
discrete "more info" type of links into the wiki. The target page might
directly describe the issue/thinking etc, or provide links to the
discussion that lead to the guideline, or to other documentation eg rpm
manual.

DaveT.