[Fedora-packaging] Confused by non-numeric version in release guideline

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Thu Jan 15 17:14:43 UTC 2009

RC> OK, I realize you don't want to be told what you don't want to
RC> hear, no matter how silly/stupid/dumb/simple-minded a proposal
RC> might be.

That's rather comical; you have no idea what my stance on this issue
is, yet you choose to argue against me anyway.  If you were able to
articulate your thoughts in a manner which befits adult discussion, you
might even find that I agree with you.  Anything is possible, as long
as you're willing to actually participate in a manner which reflects
the dignity of the people you are debating with.

 - J<