[Fedora-packaging] Intro and wiki info

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 22:00:01 UTC 2009

susan_lists at ties.org wrote:
> From a docs side, the first thing that needs to occur is some renaming
> and categorization.  Since it is a wiki and it is easy to undo changes,
> I am going to dig in add some categories and then start some page
> renaming.  I won't be offended if anything gets undone but I hope that
> those who have worked so hard to get the pages where they are will also
> jump in with some suggestions.

Following up on this for the Packaging Guidelines, Susan has been doing
a great job with the renaming to be mediawiki friendly:

http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=wikirename.git;a=blob_plain;f=Packaging.psv;hb=HEAD

The most frequent change is simply adding spaces into the names although
a few things, like Meeting minutes are going into a different namespace
or having a bit more explanation added to the title.

-Toshio