[Fedora-packaging] Re: Draft to prohibit use of #!/usr/bin/env

David Malcolm dmalcolm at redhat.com
Fri Jul 17 14:05:21 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-07-17 at 01:54 -0700, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Script_Interpreters_(draft)
>
> I've just submitted this draft.  This seems to support the following
> feature which I need to find the owner of and coordinate with:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SystemPythonExecutablesUseSystemPython
>
> DMalcolm, is that your Feature?

I wrote that page.  I hope the information in it is accurate and that
the policy it expresses is worthwhile.

However I don't have the time to own the feature and push it to
completion [1].  If someone else wants to own it that would be great.

(perhaps I should have put it in the drafts namespace?)

Dave
[1] doomed with $DAY_JOB stuff at the moment