[Fedora-packaging] Feedback on documentation

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Jul 13 02:56:40 UTC 2009

I am a new packager following:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join
And read the following note:
Running ssh-add before doing any cvs operations is a very good idea. It will save you from having to type your key password for every operation. You only have to run ssh-add once per session, it will remember it until you log out or reboot. If "ssh-add" reports "Could not open a connection to your authentication agent.", start a new shell under it using "exec ssh-agent bash".

However I was never asked for a password. I assume that my Fedora cert
is just being picked up. Did I do something odd or is this note out of date?