[Fedora-packaging] MPI and Fortran drafts

Milos Jakubicek xjakub at fi.muni.cz
Sun Jul 26 19:12:27 UTC 2009

On 26.7.2009 18:40, Patrice Dumas wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 07:34:41PM +0300, Jussi Lehtola wrote:
>> Quoting "Patrice Dumas"<pertusus at free.fr>:
>>
>> That would explain the existence of %{_fmoddir} in RPM and %configure.
>> But why is it still in PackagingDrafts?
>
> I don't know.

It's a pain that this happens pretty often. I accidentally started a
long flame some time ago when I just asked about the status of The Flags
Draft, most people did not know it has been already approved.

Would it be possible for somebody from the Packaging Committee to check
all the current content of PackagingDrafts/* for drafts that have been
already approved? (And move them of course.)

Thanks in advance for taking time for this, I know its annoying but I
think that it will take much less time for members of the Packaging
Committee than for anybody else to do this!

Milos