[Fedora-packaging] Install apache moudle will restart apache automatical?

georgexsh g3orgexsh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 08:37:41 UTC 2009

Hi guys:

I'm building a  apache module that write by myself. Something I don't
understand is, httpd will be restarted after I install the mould package,
even while I didn't put anything in the %post and %postun/%preun section,
I simply add a require directive: Requires: httpd.
I wander is rpm that smart to know my module need restart httpd to be
activated.
httpd on my box is a customed version of apache 2.0.63, and configured to
be able to be managed by /sbin/service.

Thanks in advance.

--
georgexsh