Re: [Fedora-packaging] bad file in look-aside repository

John Dennis wrote:
I need to correct a problem and I'm not sure the best way to handle it.
It seems as though "make new-sources" allows one to replace a file. Is this true? If so I'm a bit surprised because it could permit malicious behaviour and lead to non-repeatable builds.

My understanding is that sources are stored per cvs module (ie, a source uploaded in cvs module foo/ is not accessible from module bar/).

Is there a mechanism to remove a file uploaded by mistake?

make new-sources ... again. the md5sum will (should!) be different, and life should be good again.

-- Rex