Re: [Fedora-packaging] bad file in look-aside repository

John Dennis <jdennis redhat com> writes:
> I need to correct a problem and I'm not sure the best way to handle it.
> Unbeknownst to me upstream released a bad tar file. I uploaded it to the
> look-aside repository via "make new-sources FILES=XXX". Upstream has
> replaced the tar file with a new one and in the process removed a higher
> version tar file I also uploaded (Arghh...)

I believe that the look-aside repository tracks stuff by md5sum not
by file name.  Unless you were so unlucky as to have an exact match
on the md5sum, there are no worries.  Just re-upload the corrected file.

> Is there a mechanism to remove a file uploaded by mistake?

Not that I've heard of, but unless it's a frickin' enormous file there
is not really a reason to bother.

			regards, tom lane