[Fedora-packaging] Meeting time

So, what time is the next FPC meeting (tomorrow)?  Are we moving for American
DST (which moves the time in Europe by an hour for, I believe, this one
meeting), moving for European summer time, or not moving at all?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Committee just says that we
use 17:00UTC and includes no rules about DST or summer time.

Personally, I have no preference and no conflicts either way.

 - J<