[Fedora-packaging] Binary FreeDOS image

Hi,

I'm just reviewing a DOSEmu package, where the package author includes a
tarball of FreeDOS installation (binary images of a couple of basic DOS
utilities, shell and the kernel). I believe that it's probably illegal
(provided it's GPL code, I have not checked) to do this unless we
distribute sources as well.

Would anyone mind if I told the maintainer just to include the source
tarball in SRPM for now? Building the whole thing from source, while
cleanly being possible, would add a huge amount of work at this point.

Thanks,
--
Lubomir Rintel <lkundrak v3 sk>