[Fedora-packaging] FPC Availability Chart

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Wed May 13 10:51:39 UTC 2009

On 05/12/2009 03:35 PM, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
> With the available information, I made a chart in the wiki to show what
> possible availability each FPC member had for meeting times:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/TomCallaway/FPC_Availability
>
> Xavier Lamien and Dominik Mierzejewski did not provide data as to their
> availability.
>
> However, due to the lack of any overlap between Hans de Goede and Toshio
> Kuratomi, it does not seem possible for us to pick any meeting time that
> will permit all of the FPC to attend.
>
> I'm open to suggestions as to how to resolve this.

Erm, there are 24 hours in a day you know, the American centric way you've
set up that table makes it looks like I'm almost never available.

Anyways, I'm fine with meeting later in the evening (my time) too, so you
can add an OK to the 1800 1900 and 2000 rows for all days for me, not sure
if that helps but its a start.

Regards,

Hans