[Fedora-packaging] Semantik-0.7.2 does not work under FC10

Herli Joaquim de Menezes herlimenezes at gmail.com
Mon May 18 02:10:24 UTC 2009

Hello, friends,

I'm a Kdissert user and I have tried to upgrade to semantik-0.7.2. I run
Fedora FC10, KDE4.2 desktop, at a amd64 machine. I followed all
recommendations according to semantik web page, I have all requirements for
running semantik. But as I tried to install it, i got some troubles with qt
package, some files were not found. However, in some distributions
(Mandriva) it works as well as  at (k)ubuntu desktop. Any guess?

Im sending anexed the last try config.log.

--
Herli Menezes