[Fedora-packaging] code vs. content

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Fri Nov 20 20:22:37 UTC 2009

>>>>> "RWMJ" == Richard W M Jones <rjones at redhat.com> writes:

RWMJ> I don't want to go on arguing about this, but really this is
RWMJ> different.

The only difference I can see is that you personally like some
photographs and don't like others, and you want to shift the discussion
to photographs that you like.  I can't comprehend what difference it
makes to the underlying issue.  I'm sure that it's easy to take
photographs that satisfy all of those technical requirements you set
out, with no aliasing problems, no visible camera flashes or
photographer shadows, which would still elicit the same discussion.

I have to agree with an earlier message in this thread: we have an art
team, and I'd sure love to be able to defer to their opinion on this
kind of thing.  Of course, then you get into the tough issue of defining
when something needs to be approved by the art team, and that's probably
just as intractable a problem.

 - J<