[Fedora-packaging] Re: Re: Re: Packaging a game, need help with setgid security

Ryan Rix phrkonaleash at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 21:19:29 UTC 2009

Hans de Goede wrote:

> which is why they are given there own group to limit any
> potential fall out from privilege escalation bugs in their code.

Im misinterpreted this statement then, sorry :) I understood it as each game
ran in the context of group nethack, or group rogue, but not group games. I
understand this now. This makes more sense and is currently how my spec is
written, the game runs in the context of setgid games.

Thanks

--
Ryan Rix
(623)-826-0051

Fortune:
You can't have your cake and let your neighbor eat it too.
		-- Ayn Rand

http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash at gmail.com          | MSN: phrkonaleash at yahoo.com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh at irc.freenode.net/#srcedit,#teensonlinux,#plugaz and
      countless other FOSS channels.