[Fedora-packaging] Processing Review Requests

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Wed Sep 9 16:10:27 UTC 2009

SK> 1. If there is a comprehensive contact list of Fedora Packagers who
SK> are allowed to sponsor packages?

The account system knows.  Just look for the "packager" group, type
"sponsor".

SK> Is there a queue of review requests that is maintained, say, for
SK> example a review-request that has not been reviewed for a month,
SK> should be given first priority or is there any criteria as such? or
SK> is it left to the Packagers?

There's no policy for giving priority.  The review queue is at
http://fedoraproject.org/PackageReviewStatus/NEW.html

SK> 3. If there is a SIG, and exists a group of Packagers who can
SK> sponsor a package within the SIG, how do they coordinate as to which
SK> packages need to be reviewed first, or in what order?

I would suppose they would communicate with each other in some fashion.
That kind of thing isn't going to be regulated by any policy.

 - J<