Why /usr/bin/sperl5.8.6 ?

Chip Turner cturner at pattern.net
Wed May 18 15:33:14 UTC 2005

I don't think anything uses it directly, no.  I'd check scripts inside
the perl package itself, just in case, but it probably is safe to
leave off if they really offend you... but I doubt they're doing any
harm and there is always the chance some user somewhere may be using
them and would get annoyed :)

Chip