Removing unused find-depends.sh

Robin Norwood rnorwood at redhat.com
Tue Aug 21 17:57:34 UTC 2007

Stepan Kasal <skasal at redhat.com> writes:

> Hello,
>   the helper script find-depends.sh seems to be unused these times,
> because macro _perl_requires is no longer used; perl requirements are
> handled by the main find-provides script.
>
> I removed the script from devel/perl.spec.

Stepan (+ co),

This change appears to be breaking builds in rawhide:

<f13> Error: Missing Dependency: perl(Mac::InternetConfig) is needed by package perl
<f13> Error: Missing Dependency: perl(Tk::Pod) is needed by package perl
<f13> Error: Missing Dependency: perl(FCGI) is needed by package perl

So Jesse/f13 is removing the tag from your latest build, bringing us
back down to the previous version.

Stepan, can you check on this and fix it?  I'm tied up with something
else for the moment, but I'll look at it later if you don't get to it
first.

Thanks,

-RN

--