apache2::build missing from fedora 7 mod_perl?

paul trader fliptop at igolinux.com
Thu Jul 12 21:26:58 UTC 2007

all - i've just set up a new fedora 7 installation on my laptop.  when
trying to build an rpm for libapreq2, it dies telling me that
apache::test.pm is not found.  after retrieving apache::test from cpan and
trying to build an rpm for that, it tells me that apache2::build is not
found.  cpan tells me that apache2::build is part of the mod_perl-2.0.3
package, which is installed on my fedora 7 system.

however, there seems to be no apache/build.pm module anywhere in
/usr/lib/perl5.

am i missing something here?

regards, paul