Fedora to CPAN mapping...

Chris Weyl cweyl at alumni.drew.edu
Mon Jun 4 16:08:05 UTC 2007

On 5/30/07, Chris Weyl <cweyl at alumni.drew.edu> wrote:
> I just found http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/ProjectHosting;
> hopefully someone on fedora-devel-list will be able to tell me how to
> actually invoke the new project process :)

So, little status update.  I've exchanged some email with Jesse
Keating about this, sounds like the project hosting infrastructure is
still in beta.  An increasingly used beta, but still... :)  However,
it does sound like we may be able to get a "perl SIG infrastructure"
project up and going.  Once that happens, I'll import the code I've
been working on to generate the status pages.

                                           -Chris
--
Chris Weyl
Ex astris, scientia