Anyone use perl-Net-DNS?

Robin Norwood rnorwood at redhat.com
Thu Jun 28 15:43:20 UTC 2007

Hi,

I updated perl-Net-DNS to .60 for FC5-F8.  It's in updates-testing for
FC5-F7 now.  Since the window for FC5 updates is closing fast, if anyone
on the list happens to use Net::DNS on FC5, please give it a look and
let me know if it works, or not.  Testing for FC6 and F7 is also
appreciated, of course.

There are some security fixes included, which is why I'm even bothering
to roll an FC5 update this late in its lifecycle.

http://search.cpan.org/src/OLAF/Net-DNS-0.60/Changes

Thanks,

-RN

--