Catalyst / DBIx::Class / SQL::Translator

Chris Weyl cweyl at alumni.drew.edu
Wed May 2 15:48:40 UTC 2007

On 5/2/07, Dave Cross <dave at dave.org.uk> wrote:

> Last September there was some talk on this about getting Catalyst (and
> therefore DBIx::Class and SQL::Translator) into Extras.
>
> Was there any progress on this? And if people are help up through lack
> of resources, is there anything I can do to help?

Hey Dave --

I've been working on getting the "base" Catalyst framework into extras
over the last couple weeks or so.  Right now, it's just a matter of
Catalyst-Devel and Catalyst-Runtime (and all their deps), you can find
the review bugs all under Catalyst-Devel's dependency tree:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/showdependencytree.cgi?id=238238

Certainly reviews will help get these base modules in; if there are
additional Catalyst modules you'd like to see in Fedora (e.g. perhaps
Task::Catalyst::Tutorial? <grin>) just make sure they're marked as
depending on Catalyst-Runtime (bug 238211).  That way they'll show up
in the dependency tree there as well...

                                -Chris
--
Chris Weyl