Catalyst status...

Chris Weyl cweyl at alumni.drew.edu
Fri May 4 23:04:31 UTC 2007

So we're making good progress with the base Catalyst packages:  all of
the packages Catalyst::Runtime depends on have been reviewed and have
been imported/built; in addition to Catalyst::Runtime, there are three
other packages which need to be reviewed before Catalyst::Devel can
be.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/showdependencytree.cgi?id=238238

Beyond that, I suspect the next course of action would be to package
up the outstanding deps for Task::Catalyst::Tutorial...  I've put the
output of this distro's deps (from my hacked version of cpanspec) up
at: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Perl/Catalyst.

If anyone wants to help (*cough* recent emails *cough*), reviews are
always good; packaging up parts of Task::Catalyst::Tutorial and
submitting them would also be good (as I can help with reviews then).

Anyways, enjoy :)
                                       -Chris
--
Chris Weyl