Fedora to CPAN mapping...

Chris Weyl cweyl at alumni.drew.edu
Wed May 30 19:51:54 UTC 2007

On 5/30/07, Christopher Hicks <chicks at chicks.net> wrote:
> On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 11:16:40AM -0700, Chris Weyl wrote:
> > Fine, fine, fine :) There's a _really_ rough list and simple breakout at:
> >
> > http://home.comcast.net/~ckweyl/fedora/
>
> If you released code we could send you patches.  :-/

:)  I'm poking around, trying to see what it'd take to get this into
either Fedora cvs, or maybe as some sort of a "hosted project".  No
aversions to releasing things as tarballs, but having it in a RCS
somewhere would make collaboration / patches so much easier.

                                      -Chris
--
Chris Weyl
Ex astris, scientia