time for perl 5.10.x in devel?

Tom "spot" Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Tue Nov 27 15:04:38 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-11-27 at 16:00 +0100, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-11-27 at 09:00 -0500, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
> > On Tue, 2007-11-27 at 04:40 +0100, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> > > Can't we agree upon to collectively maintain these "soon to be
> > > orphaned"
> > > packages in general? (Q: Who is "we" - perl-sig "seniors"? Everybody
> > > who
> > > maintains, say, more than 10 perl-modules?)
> >
> > Sure, this is acceptable to me. I just need to know who the "co
> > maintainers" will be, packages cannot be owned by the perl SIG user.
> Why not?

Not sure. I think it has to do with the fact that the perl-SIG isn't a
legal entity, and thus, cannot sign the CLA.

As is, its really not an issue, as I don't intend to put acls on
anything, its merely a question of who wants to see the bugzillas
personally as opposed to through the perl-SIG email.

~spot