time for perl 5.10.x in devel?

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Wed Nov 28 15:53:16 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-11-28 at 09:22 -0600, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 09:46:32AM -0500, Tom spot Callaway wrote:
> > I don't have any problem with this. They'll show up in cpancheck as
> > packages that I need to fix. You're the one who is getting worked up
> > over technical limitations.
>
> And where would one find this cpancheck that knows how to check the
> packagedb?  :-)

Yet another individual facing this regression?

Am using a script to restore a local owners.list from the packagedb and
than run a slight modified derivative of a very early version of your
script.

<snip>
#!/bin/sh

owners=$(HOME)/src/fedora/local

lftp -c get
"https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/bugzilla?tg_format=plain" \
-o $owners/owners.list.raw

cat $owners/owners.list.raw | grep '^Fedora|' >
$owners/owners.fedora.list
<snip>

As my local cpancheck only checks for packages being maintained by
me, ... it will not check spots packages.

So be it - He receives what he wants.

Collective maintainership has failed due to infrastructural defects -
period.

Ralf