New perl owner(s)

Robin Norwood rnorwood at redhat.com
Wed Feb 20 17:06:09 UTC 2008

Hi,

You might notice some fedora package db traffic.  Štěpán Kasal and
Marcela Mašláňová are taking over ownership of perl and related modules
in RHEL, and taking ownership of most of my perl modules in Fedora as
well.  I believe Marcela will be getting 'perl' in Fedora, and Štěpán
gets most of the rest of my perl modules.  I'll still be around, and
still be co-maintainer of all of those packages, so you aren't rid of
me yet.  :-)

-RN

--
Robin Norwood