YAPC::NA - Fedora - CPANTS

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 10:15:43 UTC 2008

Hi Steven,

I see you are going to give a talk about Fedora and Perl on YAPC::NA.
http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2008/talk/1080

You might know that I am occasionally working on CPANTS and I have
just managed to add some information received from Debian

See my explanation here:
http://www.szabgab.com/blog/2008/06/1212827982.html

They provide a file that contains the list of all the CPAN distros
repackaged by Debian with some extra info.
The information they provide is

- Name of the debian package
- Name of the CPAN distribution
- Version number of the CPAN distribution
- Number of bugs reported in Debian
- Number of patches applied in Debian

It would be great if during YAPC or even before that
we could work out some way to get similar information
from Fedora so I can integrate it into CPANTS.

regards
   Gabor

--
Gabor Szabo http://szabgab.com/blog.html